The Board of TTSA is pleased to announce three (3) new sponsors for 2015. This is a fantastic outcome for a minor sport and we encourage the Table Tennis community to get behind these local business.
- Wakefield Emergency Department continues its sponsorship from 2014 and will provide ongoing support to the junior pathway and high performance programs
- G-Force Building and Construction who will provide support to our many events held throughout the year
- OOAK Table Tennis Shop who will provide all the balls for the TTSA competitive season as well as offering member discounts on table tennis equipment.
In relation to the OOAK Table Tennis Shop, the Board of Table Tennis South Australia resolved to undertake a closed tender process with the scope limited to local SA table tennis equipment suppliers to provide balls to TTSA for the competitive season. As a result, and after appropriate due diligence (with any Board members with an interest being excluded from discussions and decision making), a local supplier, OOAK Table Tennis Shop, was selected as the local supplier to provide balls for the Winter Pennant Competition, State and City of Adelaide tournaments, Australian Masters and TTSA coordinated coaching activities.
As part of the decision making process, OOAK was able to offer both a seamed (DHS) and seamless (Yin-He/ Xushaofa) plastic ball option, with the TTSA Board choosing the seamed ball option which was consistent with the feedback provided from the national body, Table Tennis Australia.
Furthermore, OOAK Table Tennis Shop is offering the following member benefits including:
- 10% off their range* of products* to TTSA registered members
- Coach discount (typically 15% discount) for TTSA affiliated coaches
- ‘Affiliated club’ discount (typically 20% discount) for official Club purchases.
For discounts details, please contact OOAK Table Tennis Shop for details.
As part of the Board’s ongoing commitment to promoting and developing the game, we are extremely proud to have these businesses support the game in SA and we encourage you to support the locals that support our community.